Saturday, May 21, 2011

Everybody has their own successful life path

From my interest about life stories especially from they who are inspirational and success, it has opened my mind that everyone in this world has their own life path which is very unique, has a deep meaning, and interesting to know. It backs realizing me that we shouldn't be envy on them who has been success in their way. Sometimes I feel why I cannot be like them. Has a myriad of achievements and experiences even in the same age with me. Moreover there are some of them who have received awards and experiences not only in Indonesia but also other countries. So incredible and proud of them!

In the journey of finding my identity, I spend my time by reading inspiring books, listening to other's life stories, observing the environment around me, and the most important I am getting used myself to read bible now. Not because I lost my way or I get depressed, not at all, I just want to get closer to God and let God guide me to find my own way of life which has been prepared for me to be the best version of myself as God promised. By reading bible, its verses will remind and give me a strength along my journey of life because I believe it's one of forms of God's voice in guiding me to the right way.

Now I am able to understand every time there is someone who looks like having a better life than me, because it's truly their own life path which is good for them and can be not necessary for me. What the best way of life for me? Of course what God has prepared for me. I just need to keep moving, keep dreaming, keep praying, and keep believing then miracles will come not only in the end of my journey but in every single days of my life. Everybody has their own successful life path if you want to trust on God's promise, follow your heart, and keep moving!:) Thanks God to let me know you through my parents and other sources:)

Cheers!

0 komentar:

Post a Comment